· I have been in the insurance industry for 8+ years.
· I am proud Native Texan! My family has been in Texas since 1836.
· I am a retired Licensed Massage Therapist. I retired in 2011 after 15 years from my successful Massage Therapy practice where I specialized in helping people with chronic pain/chronic illness.
· I am a 8+ year Colon Cancer Survivor and a Trigeminal Schwannoma Brain Tumor Survivor. I have learned through personal experience how not having adequate or appropriate insurance can have a negative impact in your care, your treatment and your recovery.
· My calling in life is to help people. I helped people for 15 years with Massage Therapy as my tool. Now, I help people with Insurance as my tool.
· I help educate people and help them understand the importance of all types of insurance.
· I am committed to helping my clients choose the best insurance coverage for their specific situation both health-wise and budget-wise.
· I believe that no one should have to spend every last penny they have paying for insurance coverage. Insurance coverage should provide security and help to increase the quality of one’s life, not decrease it.